X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Task_1 Failed! Error 400

Wht is this?

The error codes are here...

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Task_1 Failed! Error 400() this code is not on there. It even did it with old files I copied before

Comment

Well you mustn't have looked too hard !!! Copied from the link I gave you.

400 DVD_Error_TrancoderError
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Gotcha! So what do i do? and why it's occurring on older files

Comment

Firstly, you need to give us some details as described in the "Help Us Help You" posts.

Links are in my signature below.

Comment

After i select the source from the folder on the hard drive. Then click next the process starts and then, Task_1 Failed! Error 400 comes in the step 2 process it says complete. And i have tried old and new files. The only thing I see that worked was I did a copy of a old dvd and completed the transfer process in one step and it worked. But none of the saved files worked.

Comment

Did you chose the DISC icon, seems like you choose the FOLDER icon. EDIT: since you got the Trancoder error maybe you did select the disc icon, not sure. Posted by AlienX69 on a thread yesterday don't know if it will help.
                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by rico21 View Post
                  After i select the source from the folder on the hard drive. Then click next the process starts and then, Task_1 Failed! Error 400 comes in the step 2 process it says complete. And i have tried old and new files. The only thing I see that worked was I did a copy of a old dvd and completed the transfer process in one step and it worked. But none of the saved files worked.

Sounds to me like you're trying to un-protect an already ripped file (or a file with no protection on it..)

DVDFab is only necessary for DVD original discs.

Can you tell us why you are trying to run the saved files through Fab?

DC

Comment

If these are files already saved on hard drive with no copy protection then all you need to use is the Write Data option for the DVD to DVD unless you need to compress those files then you need to do the Full Disc. I would try reinstalling a new download of DVDFab from this forum over top of the DVDFab installed already and see if that fixes this error

Comment

Thanks for the help I will try these out to see what happens. I didnt have the disk when I copied the disk and saved them to the file to burn later.

Comment

Working...
                      X