DVDFAB will not open!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFAB will not open!

I have downloaded DVDFAB 9.2.0.9 (several times) and cannot get the program to open. When I try to open it, it goes to a black box and the message is it is "not responding". On a RARE occasion, it will open, but most of the time it will not. I uninstalled the program using Control Panel before I downloaded and installed the new one hoping that was the answer, but I have nothing but a black box. Please help!! Thank you.

uninstall dvdfab and run a good registry cleaner and try again.
    and re download a fresh copy of the dvdfab installer.
    also please post the dvdfab internal log files.
    Last edited by october262; 08-19-2015, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Still need help please

I uninstalled DVDFAB, downloaded and used ASC Registry Cleaner, rebooted and this a.m. downloaded from Recent Releases the new version 9.2.0.9 and unfortunately it still will not open. It downloads, I can read "what's new" and the "title" screen comes up, but then it's nothing but a non-responding black box.

I also have DVDFAB 8.2.2.9QT installed and I am able to open that program so I am wondering if there is a link so I can download DVDFAB 9.1.?

I cannot post logs because I can't get to them. Any help will be greatly appreciated along with the link to an earlier version.

Comment

check your virus / spyware programs and see if any of those programs are
        blocking dvdfab from opening. try right clicking the desktop icon and select
        run as administrator.

Comment

No luck on the virus/security program. I will download the program later this p.m. and try to run as administrator.

Does this mean that older versions are not available for download?

I really appreciate your help. THANKS!!

Comment

you can find older versions but if you run into problems in the
            future the staff will tell you to update to the latest version.

Comment

No problem. I just want to try it to see if it solves my problem. Where do I look for older versions?

Comment

you can try here - http://www.oldapps.com/dvdfab.php

Comment

Well just as you suspected - installing an old version didn't work either. (Don't say it - I TOLD YOU SO!! - lol).

I am on the list for the Windows 10 update, soooooo, maybe that will be the trick. I'll definitely let you know and if you can think of anything else, I'm in!

THANKS.

Comment

I was wrong - Version 9.1.3.1 opened! YEAH

Comment

Working...
                    X