• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like i've told

- completely fresh Windows 10 Pro. installation
    - i also started the installation of DVDFab as an Admin
    - i start DVDFab as an Admin

Still in Trouble. Blu-ray needs nearly 5-6 minutes for open.

Comment

And like I said it took 4 minutes and 36 seconds to analyze the disc before copy started, may just be the way it is.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Solved!

I deactivated the GPU-Codecs for De- und Encoding and all is working fine again!

Thanks to all!

Comment

Still not working after most recent update

Well I downloaded the most recent update today hoping for the best and again locked my system up tighter than a drum!

Until DVDFab went to their international version (required update) I never had any issues, my OS has not changed and I'm not wanting to blow away my computer just to get one program to work the way it's supposed to!

Anyone have any good ideas?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by johnierw View Post

Well I downloaded the most recent update today hoping for the best and again locked my system up tighter than a drum!

Until DVDFab went to their international version (required update) I never had any issues, my OS has not changed and I'm not wanting to blow away my computer just to get one program to work the way it's supposed to!

Anyone have any good ideas?

Thanks!
            are you running dvdfab as administrator ??
            the US version of dvdfab just had bluray decryption disabled/crippled
            due to legal issues. now all users get access to the international non crippled version.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
              are you running dvdfab as administrator ??
              the US version of dvdfab just had bluray decryption disabled/crippled
              due to legal issues. now all users get access to the international non crippled version.
              Yes always run as admin and have only had this issue since the international upgrade. Not sure what this disconnect is, but it sure is frustrating!

Comment

Eureka!

Ok for me anyways it may have been twofold, I turned off the turbo mode (don't think that was it but for now) and I was watching my CPU temps pushing 95C and my fan speed stuck at 3500RPM, then my system would lock up! I blew out the CPU fan and all of a sudden my fan speed goes from 3500RPM up to almost 6000RPM!

And I can make it through the entire process!

Comment

Working...
                X