This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matrix dvd-r dl won't work with anything but dvd shrink

I have created more coasters trying to burn dual layer disks with these Matrix -r DL. Weather it is with image burn or internal burner it always ends up the same. Now I can save the file to my computer, open DVD Shrink and it will burn fine that way. I know that it's probably the disks but why will it work with DVD Shrink and not Image Burn? I also find the "Choose Layer Break" to be too complicated. One of the reasons for buying an all in one program is for it to do it all for you. put in disk push start and do noting until it is all done.

If anyone has any suggestions, besides buying verbatim it would be welcome.

-R DL discs are useless for video, use +R DL. -R DL discs have a set in stone layer break position and it can't be changed. Causes all sorts of problems.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
      -R DL discs are useless for video, use +R DL. -R DL discs have a set in stone layer break position and it can't be changed. Causes all sorts of problems.
      Yup, and as long as you're going to purchase +R DL, you'd do well to go with Verbatim +R DL, preferably made in Singapore, but even the made in India variety are better than a crapshoot with other brands
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
      X