This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with DVDFAB

I have a life time paid for copy of DVDFab. When I try to copy it starts to analyze for copy and then it may shut down or ask for a dual layer DVD once it even started to copy to a dual layer DVD but shut down less than one third into the process. Another thing it does is to say that my DVD to DVD is expired. I have uninstalled and reinstalled DVD6, DVD 6218, DVD 6220 same problem persists. I have tried to copy an original DVD that I have copied before I still get the same problems. I have been using DVDfab for several years and have always been impressed with this product and I have told many friends about DVDFab. Help, I've been messing with this about 4 1/2 hours now.

bluryno
    I moved your post from the other persons thread to a thread of you own.

Comment

thanks still learning

Comment

And request a new all-in-one key from DVDFab.com and follow the instructions in the "Regisstration Problems" link in the post above.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Your duplicate thread on this subject has been deleted.

I suggest you read the forum rules regarding hijacking threads and double posting.

Comment

Working...
          X