This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burning AVI files to DVD

can i burn AVI video files or MP4 video files to a DVD using DVDFab. I've tried to with no success. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

No, you can't. Fab is not designed for that.

You will have to use the burning software that should have come with your writer to do that.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

yeah I figured as much. I've tried doing that but in order to get the whole season (13 AVI/MP4 files) onto DVDs i would have to burn 2 files on each DVD making it out to 7 DVDs. Now my next question is Is there anyway to compress that?

Comment

All my season AVI's @ DVD quality that are of of ~40 minute shows are under 400mb, so 10 at least would fit on one DVD.

Are you using DVD to Mobile to create them?
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

No, i was using a different software to convert the files to AVI. If i use the AVI to AVI in the File to Mobile will that compress the files to fit onto less DVDs?

Comment

You may suffer quality loss doing it like that.

Have a read of my "Best Practice: DVD to Mobile" thread (Link below)

That would be the way I recommend you do this.

Comment

ok, thanks for the link and info.

Comment

Working...
              X