This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man Of The House (2005)

Hello all. I'm new to the forums, but a long time user of DVD Fab. I've searched the forums here, and tried all options, but I cannot backup Man Of The House (2005) using any method (at least I haven't found anything yet). The disc won't get past the initial "Open DVD Source" window.

Currently I am running version 6.2.2.0 (Beta), and have tried every new release along the way up to this point. Any help wuld be greatly appreciated.

Try turning Pathplayer OFF for this release and ensure that the disk is clean and has no scratches or fingerprints.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Have you disabled Pathplayer?

Comment

I gotta get faster.

Comment

I've tried it with Pathplayer enabled (problem I listed above), and the same thing happens with Pathplayer disabled. the only thing I've found that even shows any change is when I set Pathplayer to "Enable Pathplayer when necessary".

the disc is clean, with no fingerprints, scratches, or any other defects.

Comment

Download "VSO Inspector" and run it on this disk. That will soon show if there are any errors on the disk (which I do suspect).
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
            X