This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freezing up issue with all movies at 14:00 minute mark

Hope you can help me. I've made a number of backups (copies) of different movies and when I play the copies they "all" freeze up momentarily at around the 14:00 minute mark. It's not the source (DVD being copied) that is the issue because I've copied 8-9 different movies and they "all" freeze up temporarily at the 14:00 minute mark. I thought it could possibly be the energy saving settings on my laptop that was causing the copying glitch, since they turn on at around the 15 minute minute mark (marking my screen go black), but after turning those off I made another copy and still had the same result with the picture freezing up temporarily. Any suggestions?

You say it not the source DVD so have you tried playing the source DVD on your computer to make sure that it not as you could have 8-9 bad source DVDs. What are you using to play those files on your computer? If I was you I would download VLC player and try playing them on that to see if same problem as well if the source DVD does not have same problem

Comment

Working...
    X