X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transformers sound

Hello.

I have a dvd that i want to "copy", but when i do i get some weird transpormers sounds on the copy on my computer... Any ideas why? Its not all dvds but a select few that does that.

I have tried to install new codecs, reinstall dvdfab - nothings helps.. any ideas?

Best regards
    Pinga

pinga, please explain a little, this is an interesting problem for me. I had the issue a while back and finally traced it to a bad aquarium light! When a ballast in a florescent light starts going bad you get white noise in everything around and it could be intermittent, mine was and that’s what made it so hard to find.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Its kinda hard to explain in details.

When i try to import one of my dvds so i can see on my cell it generates some weird noises as a sort of background. But its not all the time on the dvd and it is not all dvds that it does that. I have tried to play my dvd on the computer and that works fine its the replica thats makes the funny noises. Its like when certain frekwensies (bad spelling) are played.

It sounds like some of the noises that is in transformers... Hard du explain.

regards
      Pinga

Comment

Can you post more info please and to do that follow what is said in this link Help Us Help You

Comment

Are you choosing the Dolby Digital soundtrack. Always use that rather than DTS.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Have tried to look into the help us to help you.

I get the dvd on my computer sucessfully, no crashes or anything.
            I try to get the entire DVD - not just the main movie - so i do not choose anything actually.

The weird thing is that its only a few dvds it does that on.

I have thought of my configuration on my os, but its does this on a couple of dvds so .... If it was on all dvds i would think that maybe my computer was "sick" but no..

Comment

can you name some of these movies it happens on and someone who has one of them could try and see if they have same problem. I have a large collection so just might have most of them already myself

Comment

The davincy code and Operation valkary ....

Comment

Look it's not clear here what you ar trying to do and quite confusing. In one post you are saying you want to get it on your cell and in another you say your computer.

You need to provide more detail on actually what you are trying to achieve and what process you are using.
                  "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by pinga View Post
                    The davincy code and Operation valkary ....
                    OK I have those movies
                    Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                    Look it's not clear here what you ar trying to do and quite confusing. In one post you are saying you want to get it on your cell and in another you say your computer.

You need to provide more detail on actually what you are trying to achieve and what process you are using.
                    Now all you have to do is what GregiBoy said before anyone can continue helping you as we not know what setting you are doing

Comment

Yep, I have both of them also.

Comment

The first davincy code movie. I want to use dvdfab to get it onto my computer, så i can get it to my cell phose so i can see it.

It no problem to import the movie, no crashes, warnings or anything, but when i watch the movie afterwards there are some strage noises in the background.
                        Its not all movies that i have that problem width, until now i have met three.

I do not use any speciel settings or...

Comment

... så i can get it to my cell phose ...
                          So, the buzzing(?)/humming(?) "transformer" noise is not occurring with a copy disc of the original DVD?

How did you "get it to your cell phone"?

Using DVDFab in the DVD-to-Mobile mode?

[Edit]

... but when i watch the movie afterwards there are some strage noises in the background. ...
                          Watch the movie on the PC? Or watch the movie on the cell phone?

[/Edit]
                          Last edited by tli; 09-29-2009, 06:26 PM. Reason: Another question

Comment

No no - the copy process is working fine. Its when i see the movie on my computer to test if it is okey. that there is some sort of background noice a fast humming or some sort.

I use a free converter program to convert to my cell.

Comment

OK so you use just the DVD to DVD option or Main movie option to get to your computer? I Will test this out tonight with the 2 movies you mentioned and will post back what the results are that I get.

Comment

Working...
                              X