Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This sounds like those movies default to DTS and not DD5.1 and you do not have a DTS decoder on your PC..Or some other weird selection.

Open the DVD and do a Main Movie copy. Have a look at the audio tracks and see what is selected, and if not select only the Dolby 5.1 track and then see how that plays on your PC. Please report back on what audio track options are available to you.

Just my thoughts.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I Just did Full Disc for Davinci Code and not weird noises like you are saying. I did the DVD9 size to my hard drive and viewed in Windows Media Player . Played back perfectly so need to know what GregiBoy asked of you

Comment

Hello again.

I Can only choose dts/ac audio tracks.

I have tried main movie - no luck.
        I have tried a dvd9 - no luck
        I have tried to download a decoder - no luck

Well maybe ill find a way someday

Comment

Download VLC player, It normally plays everything properly without any need to install codecs.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Hmm the VLC players works fine.. no weird noises.

Thank you so much, that solves the problem although i dont think vlc is the best dvd player.

Thank you so much for your help......

Pinga

Comment

Well, it must be better than the one you were using because it plays properly !!!

Comment

You are right and i have now found another program that works great..

Thank you for all your help

Comment

Working...
                X