This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weeds season 5 fails to copy

I've not has success burning the new Weeds Season 5. Anyone else successful?

Don't have that TV series so can you post what is mentioned below so someone who does have it can help you better

Help Us Help You

If you are posting about an operational problem with one of the DVDFab products, you will improve the speed and accuracy of the response by providing some information in the very first post that will probably be needed.

First, make note of any error codes or messages that appear in popup boxes and put them in your post. Information on error codes that appear in the DVDFab UI are captured in one of the logs we request below.

DVDFab keeps logs of its activities that supply basic system information and can help pinpoint where and when an error happened and help pinpoint the cause. The default location for these logs on most Windows systems is:

C:\Documents and Settings\your username\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

The logs are simple text files that can be opened with Windows Notepad if you want to read them. If the size exceeds the forum’s attachment size limit, you may need to delete older entries or copy and paste the relevant ones into a new file. The log files can be attached to a post using the "Manage Attachments" button below the editing box.

dvdfab_burn_vso.log Attach for all problems. The entries are time stamped with the most recent at the top.

dvdfab_burn_imgburn.log Attach if you have ImgBurn set as the burning engine and the problem concerns disc burning. Time stamped with the most recent at the bottom.

dvdfab_process.log Attach if DVDFab crashes and the crash report window does not come up or complete correctly or if internal error codes appear in the DVDFab window (“Task Failed…”). Time stamped, most recent at the bottom.

dvdfab_internal.log Attach for all problems. Time stamped, most recent at the bottom. Please edit to include only the most recent or relevant log session.

Other Information:

Depending on the nature of the problem, it can help to know:
    If this happens with all discs or just one
    Your operating system/CPU/memory configuration
    If you are using external hard drives or optical drives
    If you have made any recent changes to your OS or system hardware
    If you have other DVD or BD software installed, particularly if recently added.

Posts with all the requested information will be answered first.

Comment

Just being released it may be new copy protections. Would like to see a better description of what happens exactly and is it with all disc in that season.

Comment

Originally posted by commacausi View Post
        I've not has success burning the new Weeds Season 5. Anyone else successful?
        I had no problem with CDN version (3 disks)
        i watched all 3 disks saturday night.

dow.
        Last edited by AGJ; 01-20-2010, 01:06 PM. Reason: fixed quote

Comment

Please run through the list in
          Tips on Troubleshooting Analyzing/Ripping dvds
          and be certain to do #3...

Link below in my sig
          If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

I backed this season up with no problems, all three disc have pratically no protection.
            Region 1, PP always enabled. Full disc compressed to DVD5 and all menus work perfect.

Info for drive [E:\] (DVDFab 6.2.2.0)
            Drive region: 1
            Disc type: Video DVD
            Disc region: 1
            Volume name: WEEDS_S5_D1
            Video standard: NTSC
            Layer 0 size: 1336352257 sectors (2610063 MBytes)
            Layer 1 size: 1336352257 sectors (2610063 MBytes)
            CSS (Content Scramble System) protection is removed!
            RC (Region Code) protection is removed!
            RCE (Region Code Enhancement) protection is not found.
            APS (Analog Protection System) protection is not found.
            UOPs (User Operation Prohibitions) protection is removed!
            Invalid PTTs protection is not found.
            Invalid PGCIs protection is not found.
            Invalid PGCs protection is not found.
            Invalid TMAPs protection is not found.
            Invalid CELLs protection is removed!
            Invalid VOBUs protection is removed!
            Fake vts protection is not found!
            Bad sector protection is not found!
            Structure protection (ARccOS, RipGuard, etc.) is not found.
            PathPlayer is enabled!
            Unplayable cell is not found.

Comment

Working...
            X