This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dual layer?

just about every movie that I am putting in it keeps telling me that I need a dual layer disc and for movies that are short 92 min etc. Anyone have any idea why and how do I fix it.

As a new member with only one post, welcome to this forum.

You may have not yet read the "Forum Rules". Please take the time to do so and ensure that you comply with them.

Also ensure that you use common courtesy whilst on this forum and that means not hijacking someone else's thread.

Your post doesn't have enough meaningful information for us to be able to assist you. Please take the time to read the "Help Us Help You" threads which are linked in my signature below and come back and provide the required information.

BTW: Most commercial disks are DVD-9 and contain extras, etc
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Hi tat2man and welcome,

We will likely need more info.
      First off, be certain that you select DVD5 and not DVD9 on the opening screen.
      Also in Common Settings > DVD to DVD, be sure to select DVD5 as the Default output size.

The length of the movie is not a particular accurate measure of file size.
      Are you dooing main movie, customize, full disc?

How large is the file size on your hdd?

What is the default size of your writable media, 4300 MB?
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Plus are you using the FREE version or a Licensed version purchased from dvdfab.com or dvdfab.net

He can't use DVD5 after the Trial Period, yes ?
        AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Working...
        X