Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

from usable beta to must purchase??

Hello,
    I was using 9.2.2.7 beta without any issues up til Sunday or Monday (Feb 1, 2016)... then today it told me to upgrade to 9.2.2.8. I did and now I am now being told that I must purchase or renew DVDFab or wait til a new version of DVDFab HD Decrypter, and I am unable to proceed with anything.

I attempted to uninstall and reinstall 9.2.2.7 but it is still coming up with the same error message.

Could you please help
    Thank you

if your trying to decrypt a new release movie then the paid version
    is required.

Comment

Originally posted by quiksilver View Post
      Hello,
      I was using 9.2.2.7 beta without any issues up til Sunday or Monday (Feb 1, 2016)... then today it told me to upgrade to 9.2.2.8. I did and now I am now being told that I must purchase or renew DVDFab or wait til a new version of DVDFab HD Decrypter, and I am unable to proceed with anything.

I attempted to uninstall and reinstall 9.2.2.7 but it is still coming up with the same error message.

Could you please help
      Thank you
      If you have DVDFab product(s) but you get that message when you try to use the purchased product(s), be sure to register DVDFab 9 again with your DVDFab registered email account.

For detail about how to register DVDFab 9, please check http://www.dvdfab.cn/how_to_register.htm

Regards,
      Mona

Comment

Working...
      X