email address verification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

email address verification

I had an odd thing happen today. I recently installed a new internal DVD writer and DVDFAB apparently defaulted to the VSO engine. I changed to the DVDFAB engine and all was well. Today, I successfully decrypted a DVD and after the drive door opened and I inserted a blank DVD, the program would not allow me to burn what I had decrypted. It acted as if I was using an expired trial version of DVDCOPY and thus only allowed me to decrypt, not burn. I remember this from years ago when one had to use something like DVD SHRINK after the decrypt. I thought the problem might be my new drive, tho I had already used it to successfully burn a DVD the day before. I closed out DVDFAB and clicked verify in the settings whereupon the complete decrypt and burn process worked. I guess my question is: is it possible my email wasn't really verified the first time I opened DVDFAB even tho it said verified when I first opened the program? I assume when I open the program it attempts to verify who I am and allows full access to the DVDCOPY both decrypt and burn. If not verified it only allows just the decrypt? There was no way for me to know one way or the other until I had decrypted the DVD and had no way to then burn it. Very odd and I've never run across this. I am using the latest version 9228. Has this ever happened to anyone?

Hi nikalseyn,

When you tried to burn the disc what was the message you got?

Please use your registered email for your DVDFab purchased product(s) to activate the product(s) you have in DVDFab 9 and try again. Please visit http://www.dvdfab.cn/how_to_register.htm to have detail about how to register DVDFab 9.

If you are not sure about what your DVDFab registered email account is, please check the PM I sent you and provide me with the requested information, I will help you check it out as soon as possible.

Regards,
    Mona

Comment

Working...
    X