This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error Message Task_1 failed! Error=102

I am a reasonably new registered user of DVDFab 6.2.1.8. I have backed up numberous DVDs with success, however yesterday I received the Error Message Task_1 failed! Error=102; Process failed! If anyone could help me correct this error I would be greatly appreciative.

As a new member with only one post, welcome to this forum.

You may have not yet read the "Forum Rules". Please take the time to do so and ensure that you comply with them.

Also ensure that you use common courtesy whilst on this forum and that means not hijacking someone else's thread.

Your post doesn't have enough meaningful information for us to be able to assist you. Please take the time to read the "Help Us Help You" threads which are linked in my signature below and come back and provide the required information.

For future reference, there is a list of the error codes in the "Knowledgebase" section.

From there: 102 DVD_Error_ReadFile which would indicate a problem with the disk you are trying to copy.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by woodyjr View Post
      I am a reasonably new registered user of DVDFab 6.2.1.8. I have backed up numberous DVDs with success, however yesterday I received the Error Message Task_1 failed! Error=102; Process failed! If anyone could help me correct this error I would be greatly appreciative.

Further to Gregiboy's comments, try cleaning the source disk (the business side) with a little eye-glasses lens cleaner or a small spritz if windex, a fine thread cloth (kleenex is barely acceptable, nothing else rougher!) and try again.

If the error still crops up, please re-post and let us know.

DC

Comment

Take a look in this thread:
        Tips on Troubleshooting Analyzing/Ripping dvds
        and run through the list.

As DC suggested above, cleaning the disc is always a good bet and should be one of the first things to try.
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
        X