X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gamer will not open

The new movie gamer will not even uncode, im runnin the 6.2.2.0 any ideas

No problem with the region 1 disc, Pathplayer always enabled. Read the Help Us Help You document and post the requested info. Might try and clean the disc also.

Comment

call me a noobie, but i have no idea what region 1 is, if it helps im from sask. canada, and it doesn't even make it by the opening dvd screen, its only been trying for the last 10 mins and nothing, so i can't even give u an error code, any help on how to solve this issue would be greatly appriciated.

and its not my first time using dvdfab

Comment

Originally posted by speedy srt4 View Post
        call me a noobie, but i have no idea what region 1 is, if it helps im from sask. canada, and it doesn't even make it by the opening dvd screen, its only been trying for the last 10 mins and nothing, so i can't even give u an error code, any help on how to solve this issue would be greatly appriciated.

Region 1 refers to Canada and the U.S. (mostly), and covers the television reception method for that area (in our case, NTSC), and the rest of the world is broken down both by region and broadcast system.

This method allows not only DVD compliance with local TV broadcast standards, but also allows Hollywood to stagger releases to different areas as they feel is warranted.

With regards to your problem, I would suggest turning pathplayer either on or off (the opposite of its current setting), and letting us know if that makes a difference.

DC

Comment

You're R1.
          FYI:

Nothing special about this flick from either re: copy protection or quality film...

Did it no problem with v.6.2.2.0 Beta (retail), PP enabled, R1.
          I'll probably use the bkup for skeet practice.

Are you using the freeware version?
          This lags behind the retail app in terms of updates by the tune of about 60 days or more
          If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by speedy srt4 View Post

I'm located in BC, Canada and my copy I picked up from Future Shop, DVDFab was able to open it up within a few seconds with no problems. So maybe make sure you have no fingerprints or scratches on the DVD. I have pathplayer set to always enabled as well. But if you using the free version then you will have to wait like maineman already mentioned

Comment

I have same problem

Comment

Region 1 path player enabled not a problem.
                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
                  I'll probably use the bkup for skeet practice.
                  Yepper Skipper, I was not impressed either, a scrambled up mess @@ !!

EDIT: In regards to extracting, no problem (6.2.2.0 Beta), other than after the extraction, I click "OK" on the pop-up, click "Finish" and the "Source" goes to "Please insert DVD ...." and stays there even after I insert a 2nd DVD ...... reference Cannot open a second DVD..... wacky man.
                  Last edited by maineman; 01-22-2010, 01:58 PM. Reason: fixed link
                  AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Working...
                  X