DvDFab burn Fail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DvDFab burn Fail

I'm having problems burning dvds it sometimes works and other times it stops half way and says burn fail. It also gives me that error when i try to burn any iso's. I'm using TDK DVD+R double layer disks. I have went threw the forum to find solutions. I would appreciate any help i'm tired of losing dvd lol
    Attached Files

Slow your burn rate down to 4x and give it a try. You're burning at the maximum rated speed of the media.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
      Slow your burn rate down to 4x and give it a try. You're burning at the maximum rated speed of the media.
      I have tried that and it still failed. What i don't understand why does it work on some dvds and others don't. And as for iso it doesn't ever work...

Comment

Hi dna9418
        Please install ImgBurn you will find instructions in the link in my signature, set your write speed to 4X.
        ImgBurn will prompt you for your layer break so you will have to pick one before it starts.
        Hope this helps
        CBR929
        Last edited by CBR929; 03-17-2016, 10:27 PM.
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

might also try a different brand of blank media.
          you may have a bad batch.

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
            Hi dna9418
            Please install ImgBurn you will find instructions in the link in my signature, set your write speed to 4X.
            ImgBurn will prompt you for your layer break so you will have to pick one before it starts.
            Hope this helps
            CBR929
            I have followed the instruction you provided and i still get error when trying to burn iso. I provided a pic of that error. I don't know what it means or what the problem is.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9418 View Post
              I'm having problems burning dvds it sometimes works and other times it stops half way and says burn fail. It also gives me that error when i try to burn any iso's. I'm using TDK DVD+R double layer disks. I have went threw the forum to find solutions. I would appreciate any help i'm tired of losing dvd lol
              I'm having the exact same problem. I just upgraded to the newest version and that seems to be when the problem stared. Did you ever find a fix for this? Like you, I'm tired of losing discs. This has never been an issue before.

Comment

Open ImgBurn outside of Fab then click tools then settings and click the write tab and check the box in the pic below. It runs a small routine that sets the laser power to the media, might just help?
                Attached Files
                How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                Albert Einstein

Comment

Task_2 failed! Error=121

Create ISO process started
                  17:00:44
                  Task_2 failed! Error=121

Attempting to write the .iso file to a NAS device on the same network as the program device. Yes, I have write permission on the NAS and I can create files on the target device

snip of screen error & DVD Fab logs attached.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dandabald View Post
                    Create ISO process started
                    17:00:44
                    Task_2 failed! Error=121

Attempting to write the .iso file to a NAS device on the same network as the program device. Yes, I have write permission on the NAS and I can create files on the target device

snip of screen error & DVD Fab logs attached.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
                    Hi,

I get the same problem when target ISO to NAS (input the IP directly).

But create ISO well if I map the NAS first and then select the mapped drive for saving ISO.

Wilson
                    Please post your logs the default location is:
                    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X