Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't even recognize the disk. I'm running Windows 10 Home 32 bit. I don't get an error message, nothing. If I click on the "Load" (sign) it shows a DVD drive on the system but not Audio_ts or Video_ts and double clicking the drive ejects the drive door.

Solved

Had to do the following to my Windows 10 32 bit

Create a registry subkey
    Note To use this method, you must be logged on to Windows as an administrator. If you need help verifying that you are an administrator, go to http://support.microsoft.com/gp/admin

Important Follow the steps in this section carefully. Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Before you modify it, back up the registry for restoration in case problems occur.

To create the registry subkey, follow these steps:

Press the Windows logo key + R to open the Run box.
    Type regedit in the Run box, then press Enter. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow
    In the navigation pane, locate the following registry subkey:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Servic es\atapi
    Right-click atapi, point to New, then click Key.
    Type Controller0, and then press Enter.
    Right-click Controller0, point to New, and then click DWORD(32-bit) Value .
    Type EnumDevice1, and then press Enter.
    Right-click EnumDevice1, click Modify....
    Type 1 in the Value data box, and then click OK.
    Exit Registry Editor.
    Restart the computer.

Comment

didn't work for me

Comment

Either the disc or drive is dirty or dying, please try to clean the disc and drive to see the result, or else you need a new drive or a new disc.
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
        X