Trying to convert Vid_TS to ISO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to convert Vid_TS to ISO

I ripped a bunch of DVDs years ago to Video_TS folders on my hard drive. Recently I started consolidating all those files to neat and tidy ISOs. So I started converting to ISO with my old winXP computer. DVDfab was doing it great. After the ISO was made, 2 clicks of VLC player played the file. Complete with functional menus and proper sound.

Now I'm using a Win7 computer, DVDfab no longer converts properly. If I try to convert "Complete Disc" I get a failure as soon as I press start. If I only select "main movie", it works great. I'm using an older version, I do not like the new layout.
    How do I get Fab to convert "Complete Disc"?

Hi Kewrock
    Please post your internal log instructions in the link in my signature.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Thanks. Solved

Thank you for responding.

I figured it out. All the various DVD files (VTS, VOB, BUP etc.) must be contained in a folder named VIDEO_TS in order to be recognized by Fab.

I did not have that. I had the folder named whatever the movie was, and all the bits and pieces in it. Now I have a Title Folder>VIDEO_TS folder>VTS,VOB,BUP etc. It works great.

Comment

Working...
      X