X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

riping the move "9"

well any one having trubele riping 9 ?

I marked disable pathfinder and bypass all read/right errors and disable the read ahead now it seas I need 5:38:09 more to finish .

be for that it will not proseed past open source .and that was path on read/right errors and read ahead on

I also have try'd the latest beta and the latest official
    and all we ever were....
    just zero's and one's ( l\l I l/l )

I had no problems with the latest full version. I used FullDisc mode but I haven't been able to watch the back up to see if it plays fine but I was able to get it to rip and no errors ever popped up. Pathplayer was enabled as usually only settings I ever changed is to DVD5 to be 4472mb and for the default output to be DVD Folder.
    Last edited by richmoral; 01-23-2010, 10:33 PM.

Comment

I had the same problem with the movie "9" where it got stuck opening. I disabled the path player and the cache control and it took about 7 hours, but it did finally copy the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by kenwas View Post
        well any one having trubele riping 9 ?

I marked disable pathfinder and bypass all read/right errors and disable the read ahead now it seas I need 5:38:09 more to finish .

be for that it will not proseed past open source .and that was path on read/right errors and read ahead on

I also have try'd the latest beta and the latest official

Were you using the free or the paid version of DVDFab?

And what specific version of Fab were you using?

Did you clean the disc before trying the rip?

DC

Comment

Had no trouble with ver 6.2.2.0 with PathPlayer enabled full disc on Win 7 Ult.

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
          Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

Working...
          X