This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whiteout

For some reason I can't get my computer to even recognize that there is a disc in the drive. It just makes a noise and keeps spinning and DVDFab doesn't recognize there's a disc either. I tried AnyDVD and it recognizes there's a disc with that but it's the only way I've found for the disc to even pop up on the computer. Should I run AnyDVD in the background and use DVDFab or at least do that to send the IFO files or would iEt not work right and cause problems.

Edit: Nevermind I turned my on the fly program off and now Windows is reading the disc after I ejected it and tried again. Weird it wouldn't read it the first few times I tried it earlier today.
    Last edited by AGJ; 01-24-2010, 07:06 AM.

Having other DVD copying programs installed on a computer sometimes causes more problems than it is worth , especially if they were installed before DVD Fab and not properly unistalled. A problem called drive lock which will not release the drive to perform certain tasks with other programs.
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Well for some reason after installing other program and running it the computer finally recognized the disc. I uninstalled other program and the computer still recognized the disc. I was able to finally get it done with DVDFab after uninstalling other program as well.

I still can't get The Invention of Lying to work though.
      Last edited by AGJ; 01-24-2010, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Glad you got that one to work.
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
        X