This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dvd fab platinum

i have dvd fab platinum.i have been using it for 8 months with no problem.now i get message that dvd to dvd is expired.i have uninstalled it and reinstalled it with no change.any suggestions

What version number are you using.

8 months means you are many versions out of date.
    Update and then post details of what you are doing and what is happening if it still does not work.

It could also mean that your subscription has expired and has to be renewed.
    Hard to tell without more information.

Comment

i have updated to version 6.2.1.8 .the message says that my subs. has expired,but it suppose to be a never expire subs.

Comment

Hi jack.c42 and welcome,

Just a guess here, not much to go on.
        You need a new key to run Fab 6.

Retrieve it here:

Be certain to download the DVDFab 6.x (all in one e-mail)
        and use your original email, ie., when you made your purchase.
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

That has happened to a couple guys and I've had them copy their key to the desktop then double click it, it should look very much like the DVDFab icon, same monkey on a blue background. I assume it worked for them because they never came back.
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

thanks for the go to links.they did the trick.i'm up and running again.thanks again

Comment

Glad to hear it.
              If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
              X