X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playback Problem with Aliens Quadrilogy Edition

Hello,

I try to make copy of my DVDs Aliens Quadrilogy Edition but got trouble at the playback time.

I am making a copy of the Alien3 movie on my hard disk.

I am using the latest official version of DVDFab, using the Mainmovie option, select the longuest version of the movie ( the directors cut ) with only the English AC3 6ch sound and Normal English Subtitle in a DVD 9 format ( 100% size, no compression ).

The copy works fine on the disk, no problem, no error. But at the playback time at the chapter 9 ( 0:26mn:30s), the chapter is playing in loop. The only way to continue the movie is to pass to the next chapter.

I have try on three completely different computer on Windows XP and I have all the time the same problem.

On the preview of DVDFab, all works fine.

Any idea of what it is happening ?

If I was you I would watch the original of Alien3 to see if it has same playback problem. If I remember correctly the Aliens Quadrilogy Edition had some bad sets released and I myself exchanged my set 3 times before I got one that playback with no problems.

Comment

I have tried the original edition and same problems. So I will to find another set of DVDs to see if it comes from them

Comment

Working...
      X