This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw VI

Well....I just the copied I pre ordered in the mail today and I'm curious as to whether or not anyone's tried to back it up yet. I seem to always have problems with the Saw movies.

God my typing skills suck. I just *got* the *copy* I pre-ordered.....lol
    I think I need a nap.

Comment

This title has reportedly copied fine.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I can not get Saw VI or Gamer to copy, both are lionsgate same release date, and have a preview for the other on it so looks like some kind of new copy protection.

Comment

Are you using the FREE or PAID version?
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Paid 6.2.1.8 version

Comment

I did R1 (USA/Canada) NP with 6.2.2.0 Beta, assume 6.2.1.8 should work, is PathPlayer ENABLED, assume you have done others too OK as you are a NEW poster ?

Read the link in my sig "Help Us Help You" and post back
              Last edited by AlienX69; 01-27-2010, 03:16 PM.
              AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

I had put the disc in and opened the application, and it hung while checking out the discs, just ran the bar.

Comment

Saw VI Not Ripping

I too am having a problem getting Saw VI to rip. I am using the paid version of 6.1.2.8 with PathPlayer set to always enabled and just ripping the main movie for a dvd5. I get to about 77% and then it fails... Any ideas?

I have ripped other discs just fine today
                  Using Vista Service Pack 2/6000 GHz Processer (Dual 3000's)/4 GB of RAM
                  Writing to internal hardrive

Thanks

Logs attached
                  Attached Files

Comment

i dont know if this helps but the saw VI unrated DVD did not work but the reg Saw VI DVD did work... ....

Comment

Dcnorman07 a few suggestions 1 update your firmware for your drive http://www.firmwarehq.com/download_1...35094.exe.html 2 use image burn http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=562 3 try lowering your burn speed to half of your disc speed.
                      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

using the dvd fab hd decrypter 4 this workin good in main movie

Comment

Originally posted by tcaoit View Post
                          i dont know if this helps but the saw VI unrated DVD did not work but the reg Saw VI DVD did work... ....
                          Hmmm...
                          I created a bkup of Saw VI, WS, unrated edition...no problem at all.
                          Fab 6.2.2.0 Beta (retail), PP enabled.
                          Makes me wonder if there is more than one version of this unrated edition floating around. I haven't seen this in a while.

Here's the one did from Amazon:
                          Saw VI (Widescreen Unrated Edition)
                          If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Mine is the Widescreen UNCUT Edition and DVDFab was able to do it no problems here is link at amazon.ca for mine http://www.amazon.ca/Saw-VI-Uncut-To...4742732&sr=1-6

Comment

And here is the one I did NP either .... Full Disc to folder, PP always enabled, 6.2.2.0 Beta

http://www.amazon.com/Saw-Widescreen...4759639&sr=1-1 ... (Amazon USA)

Last edited by AlienX69; 01-29-2010, 10:10 AM.
                              AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Working...
                              X