How do I copy a copy ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I copy a copy ?

I use two dvd disc drives. One is the source disc and the other drive is the blank dvd. I do not copy to my hard drive. So this time I am trying to copy an already copied dvd and it is not letting me do it. I do not have the original disc.
    Can anyone tell me the steps to coping a disc from copied disc ?

Direct the output to the second drive by opening the folder next to the output after a movie is loaded into Fab find the outputted drive in the list that comes up on the left side choice the second drive and you should be good to go.

Comment

it wil not copy a copy

When it is reading the copied disc it error out, and says it cannot read .
      "Error while reading please choose what to do " and will about in 45 sec.
      I will ignore and it starts coping and when it gets to 96% complete, it stops.
      And tells me the same error message. "Error while reading please choose what to do"
      I can play the movie just fine. Seems like a good copy.

So,,,, is it not possible to copy a DVDFab copied disc ?

Comment

You may have a disc with bad sectors. Use vso inspecter to scan the disc. What brand of blank disc's do you use? ?

Comment

It doesn't matter if it plays what matters is it's not scratched,cracked or warped or damaged because it causes read error's so first clean the disk good no fingerprints and look at it close if their are deep scratches it won't copy even if it plays ok.

If the scratches are in the first few mins of the disk sometimes making main movie will work as if your lucky it will be the menu effected not the main movie but if happens latter on your out of luck you need another copy of the disk to copy it.If you don't know it the movie starts from the center to the outside edges of the disk.Your damage or dirt is near the end of the movie so look their(from the outside edge in) for damage.

Comment

Using DVD Fab

use Full disk....... copy to a folder on desktop..... then copy/burn from that folder to disk... then delete folder on desktop.

Comment

Working...
            X