A French Village S04D1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A French Village S04D1

The disk contains 3 episodes I am trying to back up. first and last episode show up properly and copy properly. Second episode shows, but only 8 minutes, not 45 minutes. I updated my DVDfab, changed drives, rebooted the computer, nothing changed, still 8 minutes.

Help please!
    Attached Files

This seems to be interlaced video try it with version 8qt. it's on Fabs front page and can be downloaded to the same hard drive it will install to a different folder.Use all software in Fab settings if it doesn't work with cuda on.

Comment

Originally posted by misstruss View Post
      The disk contains 3 episodes I am trying to back up. first and last episode show up properly and copy properly. Second episode shows, but only 8 minutes, not 45 minutes. I updated my DVDfab, changed drives, rebooted the computer, nothing changed, still 8 minutes.

Help please!
      Hi,

Please disable Pathplayer to try again.

As a note: PathPlayer should be left in the default "Always Enable" mode unless there is some problem copying a certain DVD movie.

Regards,
      Mona

Comment

That did the trick. Tried the first suggestion of trying version 8 but that didn't change anything, but disabling Pathplayer did the trick! Thanks Mona!

Comment

Working...
        X