This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw VI problems????

not sure if there is an issue with SAW VI but, it keeps bringing up the read/write error control, when i put the movie in, in which the only way to remove it is to click the abort button. It will ripp until it gets to about 50%, and then it does it again. Tried enabling/disabling the pathlayer, and resetting the dms. I have a lite on lh-20a1p.. Never had an issue before until trying to rip the movie... any suggestions?

Originally posted by tcaoit View Post
    not sure if there is an issue with SAW VI but, it keeps bringing up the read/write error control, when i put the movie in, in which the only way to remove it is to click the abort button. It will ripp until it gets to about 50%, and then it does it again. Tried enabling/disabling the pathlayer, and resetting the dms. I have a lite on lh-20a1p.. Never had an issue before until trying to rip the movie... any suggestions?

Need more info. Are you using the free or paid version? If it's the free version please look at the following post, http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=879
    Chris

Comment

it is the paid version with the new beta update of the 6.2.2.0 version... I also just tried it with the movie St Trinians, and it worked fine, but put in SAW VI againg and it did the same thing.... thanks

Comment

This is weird, as I had no problems with Region 1, Saw VI. PP always enabled, main movie, using paid version 6.2.1.8.
        Chris

Comment

is it wierd that everytime i go to use dvd fab6 ot brings up a pop up box first stating "welcome to dvd fab" and has all this license renewing stuff... example:
          You can use any registered option or try any option 30 days for free or use hd decrypter for free , and then it has a list of things , my options , License, if it is enabled and update expire times? not sure if that makes any sense... I have tried to put in the registration key, but not sure if that is working... maybe that is a problem... thanks for all you help though....

Comment

Yeah, this is a big problem re: decrypting this movie.
            The freeware version lags behind the retail version by as much as 60 days
            It sounds like you're reverting to the freeware app of Fab and that your real problem is the regkey issue.

Please take a look here:
            Registration Key Problems
            If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by tcaoit View Post
              is it wierd that everytime i go to use dvd fab6 ot brings up a pop up box first stating "welcome to dvd fab" and has all this license renewing stuff... example:
              You can use any registered option or try any option 30 days for free or use hd decrypter for free , and then it has a list of things , my options , License, if it is enabled and update expire times? not sure if that makes any sense... I have tried to put in the registration key, but not sure if that is working... maybe that is a problem... thanks for all you help though....
              Mine does not have renewal stuff. I have my license # and never expire, for dvd to dvd, dvd to mobile. However I am not registered for Blueray hense it has never use, which is fine by me at present.
              Chris

Comment

bottom left of that box just check the do not show this again and you will no longer get that pop up. If after you do that and want to see that again just click the question mark top right and select the about. For this movie make sure pathplayer is always enabled and that the DVD is clean

Comment

Well the SAW VI unrated version did not work, but /i went out today and rented the non unrated and it worked fine.... /not sure why though but thanks for all the help....

Comment

thread closed due to copyright laws and you need to read them link below

Observance of Copyright Laws in the DVDFab Forums

Comment

Working...
                    X