Full Disc Copy of Deadpool on HD doesn't play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full Disc Copy of Deadpool on HD doesn't play

I've tried this twice now, using the current version 9.3.1.2 as well as previous one, a month ago, and both times the copy completes successfully (Full Disc Copy at 100%) on my HD where I backup (and mostly play from) all my movies.
    However when trying to use my VLC Media Player (2.2.4) to view the movie, by clicking on the VIDEO_TS.IFO, or even VTS_01_0.IFO, the Main Menu scene plays and the Main Menu comes up.
    However, when I click on Play it looks like it's going to load the main movie file and play but instead it just stops and gives me a blank screen. I can only play the main movie by starting each individual VOB file that contains portions of the movie itself separately.
    I.E. i can start the movie clicking on VTS_04_1.VOB then when this is done click on VTS_04_2.VOB and so on until the last one VTS_04_6.VOB to watch the whole movie!
    ANY IDEAS WHY THIS IS HAPPENING?
    It's the ONLY DVD Backup Copy on HD I have that doesn't work!!!

This is current try it post internal Fab log file if it doesn't work.Also try playing it in Fab media player.

Default New!DVDFab 9.3.1.5 Beta is out!
    New!DVDFab 9.3.1.5 Beta is out!

New: Added the support to remove the Cinavia watermarks found on Sisters, Saint Laurent and Miles Ahead.
    Fix: A crash problem when starting DVD Copy in ver. 9.3.1.4 Beta.
    Fix: A crash problem when converting Blu-ray sources to mkv.passthrough videos with PCM audio tracks.
    Fix: A noise problem when playing back the PCM audio tracks of converted .avi files in certain cases.
    Fix: Some minor changes and improvements.

DVDFab:

MD5: 08E056DEC7FCA5E1EA1E28BD758D2059
    SHA1: B8C6D3E797E2EBF912764DA1C4744FA99018F2A1
    CRC32: 826A916

Comment

Working...
    X