Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone had any trouble with any Mr. Selfridge Season 4 disks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone had any trouble with any Mr. Selfridge Season 4 disks?

For some reason, I can't get "Mr. Selfridge Season 4 Disk 1" to copy.....

I have DVDCopy set to "Full Disk"..... Disk 1 runs through the function and creates the proper sized ISO file on my hard drive..... but when I click on the created ISO file to attempt to play the disk through my laptop's dvd player which always plays everything I copy through DVDCopy..... it gets to the episode menu..... and when I click on any episode it acts as if the episode has completely played and exits the disk without having played the episode.....

I am using 9.3.1.6, I'm on Windows 7 using IE11, haven't done any updates which would cause any erratic or unexpected behavior and my DVD Fab software has always worked perfectly for years and years with no problems whatsoever.....

There is no reason this should be happening unless there is some kind of glitch in the software or a new kind of protection exists on the disk that hasn't been resolved yet by the powers that be at DVD Fab.....

I have sent an email to them but they don't seem to understand me when I say to them what I have just posted here.....

I would appreciate anyone who can shed any light as to why this is happening.....

thanks!

Current Ignore List: Brozilla, Chameleon

!st update to the latest Fab version here your header says your using a older version but your post says your using the latest version 9136{DVDFab v9.3.1.2 Has anyone had any trouble with any Mr. Selfridge Season 4 disks? } unless that's a typo.Update here. http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.ph...ewpost&t=29856 Then try again if that don't work then follow directions below always stay current on Fab versions as they have fixes in them and improvements.

Post your Fab internal log file.The last file in the folder is the most recent disk don't post the whole folder just the log with this problem.Try clone disk in the mean time this produces a exact copy as on disk.Always post the Fab internal log file for problems with Fab if a burn problem post the burn log and you will get help faster.
    Last edited by 3dman; 10-09-2016, 09:53 AM. Reason: Added infomation

Comment

Working...
    X