X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ver: 9.3.1.7: the lobster

is there a protection on this movie?
    it ripped with a files size of 6.86GB
    but it refuses to burn at all, either at dvd9 or dvd5 (dvd9>dvd5) disc.
    cannot even open the ripped files/folder on VLC.

Hi sireast
    You know the routine please post your internal and burn logs, instructions in the link in my signature.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

TE=CBR929;190736]Hi sireast
      You know the routine please post your internal and burn logs, instructions in the link in my signature.
      CBR929[/QUOTE]

hope I did this correctly.
      Last edited by sireast; 06-30-2017, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Fab compressed this one to close to the disks end.
        20m 59.45s: Burn data size is: 4470
        20m 59.45s: Burn disc space is: 4489
        You can likely burn it with img burn burner theirs some settings to burn to end of disk or you can try switching fab burner in Fab settings or see if you can tweak the settings in Fab settings for dvd burns.Return all setting to what they were when done.

Staff will have to look at your logs as compression with software shouldn't produce this result.

Comment

dvdfab always compress if I'm saving to a dvd5 disc (dvd9>dvd5) except for this title. it refuses to burn. Message that pop up: :Failed to burn DVD. Do you want to burn again? (Y/N). I tried 4 different blank discs, just maybe it could be a disc issue but it still refuses to burn.
          And when i try to view the ripped files on VLC, it will NOT play at all. The screen just blinks. wondering if fab was NOT able to remove the protection on this title.

Comment

do you have pathplayer set to always enabled ??

Comment

yes.

Comment

If you want to try something till staff can look at this use clone mode and burn to dvd9 Fab won't have to compress it should be a fast job as theirs plenty of room on a dvd 9 for this disk if this doesn't work please post the internal log and burn log for this try.
                1m 39.33s: SourceSize: 7205 MB (For dvd9 disk lots of room left.)
                1m 39.34s: OutputSize: 8100 MB

Comment

P.S. clone from the store brought disk as you say the full disk won't play.

Comment

Are you using the registered version or the free HD DECRYPTER version of
                    dvdfab ?? I think the free HD DECRYPTER doesn't compress to fit on dvd 5 disc.

Comment

Oct.Read the op's posted internal log file it tells the answer's to your questions.
                      0m 33.96s: pathplayer enabled
                      ( DVD to DVD:1:1 ) This means he has full version of ripper and Fab for dvd's it's under Reg info.

Comment

Please post dvdfab_internal.log, thanks.
                        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Fengtao:The OP attached his internal log in post #3 at the start of his post other logs are attached below his post.
                          Last edited by 3dman; 10-17-2016, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X