Casper 1995

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Casper 1995

I have tried with several times over the last year to get this movie to copy so I can let the grandkids use a backup. At first it copies with no audio and now with this latest version it is been an hour and is still not done I have never had this take so long to copy anything. Ver 8 was my Go To Version but after a new computer I do not have this version any longer. Can older versions still be downloaded User for many years.

Bill

Please update your dvdfab version to 9.3.1.8 and try the disc again.
    If disc still fails please post the dvdfab internal log files.

Comment

Casper

Running 9318 When it finally finished and I put in the blank DVD I got the message Unable to Write do I want to burn again" so I changed to a new DVD asd got the same message again. I Cleaned the dvd. Closed restarted and attempted a new read it crashed the program and I got an error report popup to report the issue. which I did.

Comment

Originally posted by Bookwizards View Post
        Running 9318 When it finally finished and I put in the blank DVD I got the message Unable to Write do I want to burn again" so I changed to a new DVD asd got the same message again. I Cleaned the dvd. Closed restarted and attempted a new read it crashed the program and I got an error report popup to report the issue. which I did.
        Hello,

We are unable to locate the report you sent. If you have saved it to your hard drive, please upload it here again.

Or, please click on the Menu button (down-triangle button) at the right top corner of DVDFab screen, go to "Open Log Folder", which will open DVDFab Log folder in windows explorer, there are dvdfab_internal log, dvdfab_burn log and dvdfab_process log, fabcheck_internal.log, etc, please attach all the log files here.

Regards,
        mona

Comment

Version 8 is on the front page here is the link for windows Pc's http://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB8

Comment

Working...
          X