DVDFab 9319 not working !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab 9319 not working !!

Whats the problem with 9319? I have downloaded this version 2 times and did two complete uninstalls and two complete installs with the same results. Before it is completely installed I get A Program stopped working. Here is the error detail that my computer gives me.

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: DVDFab.exe
    Application Version: 9.3.1.9
    Application Timestamp: 5809dddb
    Fault Module Name: StackHash_edfa
    Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
    Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
    Exception Code: c00000fd
    Exception Offset: 74e9e384
    OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: edfa
    Additional Information 2: edfa8da726fdeb93a211639b3f962946
    Additional Information 3: 2b88
    Additional Information 4: 2b889bc41086e6e73a0351cca83bbf11

Could someone please tell what to do? I have been a member for many years and have never had a problem installing the program on this same computer.

Please post the dvdfab internal log files
    Make sure you are running dvdfab " as administrator ".
    Check your Antivirus / Spyware software As sometimes
    These can prevent dvdfab from running.
    Check your graphics card has the latest driver.
    Last edited by october262; 10-25-2016, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Did you install from fabs front page or did you use the programs updater?
      Did you clean the registry with the free version of CCleaner before you downloaded Fab from the front page and run as administrator?
      Did a crash report pop up from the Fab program? If so post that file.

Comment

DVDFab 9319

I can not post the internal log because I have yet to get the program installed. I downed loaded the program from latest official release area. I posted the only report I got when it stopped working. I will try to do a update and see if that helps, did not do it the first time because I always keep the last version installed just in cases like this.
        Last edited by User6895; 10-30-2016, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Update

About a week ago I renew my Trend Micro subscription. Like I said earlier DVDFab 9319 would not install. BUT!!!!! When I turn OFF trend Micro 9319 installed great, Same with DVDFab 10 it to will only install with Trend Micro turned OFF. I can not run either program unless I turn OFF Trend Micro start the program and then I can restart Trend Micro with no problems. I can not find any place in Trend Micro where I can enable these programs to run, I guess I will have to do it the hard way.

Comment

Originally posted by User6895 View Post
            About a week ago I renew my Trend Micro subscription. Like I said earlier DVDFab 9319 would not install. BUT!!!!! When I turn OFF trend Micro 9319 installed great, Same with DVDFab 10 it to will only install with Trend Micro turned OFF. I can not run either program unless I turn OFF Trend Micro start the program and then I can restart Trend Micro with no problems. I can not find any place in Trend Micro where I can enable these programs to run, I guess I will have to do it the hard way.
            Just google trend Micro exclusions

Comment

Working...
            X