Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final Destination 2 DVD and related question

3 things:
    1)Do I 100% need the passkey if I already own the lifetime bundle? ( I uninstalled it thinking that it was causing a conflict with this issue.)
    2)Unable to make a hard back up for Final Destination 2(logs are attached)
    Using 9.3.2.0
    Attached Files

Your log shows read errors which will prevent backup. Try cleaning and check for scratches and such, it could be a bad disc from manufacture.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

1)Do I 100% need the passkey if I already own the lifetime bundle?
      no but turn pass key off if using Fab.You don't have to have it off the drive just turned off because it will cause a conflict both trying to run at the same time the same goes with other programs that run in the background that do the same thing.

Comment

So to clarify:
        I already uninstalled Passkey from my PC.

Is there an option to "turn it off" in Fab or have I already done what I needed to do?

At this point, I'll check the disk.

Comment

Originally posted by 3dman7 View Post
          1)Do I 100% need the passkey if I already own the lifetime bundle?
          no but turn pass key off if using Fab.You don't have to have it off the drive just turned off because it will cause a conflict both trying to run at the same time the same goes with other programs that run in the background that do the same thing.
          How do I do this?

Also, I have inspected the disc and it seems fine on both sides...I couldn't even get the 4x3 format to upload.

Thoughts?

Comment

Try clicking common settings - dvd - pathplayer - disable pathplayer
            Restart dvdfab and try the disc again. If you're still having problems
            With the disc please post the dvdfab internal log files.

Comment

If you took the passkey off the drive then it can't start up any longer so it can't interfere with Fab.

Try the newest version of Fab 10 here clean the disk and post it's log file if it don't work they fixed a crash problem and have a new dvd engine for decoding.http://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB10

Comment

Working...
              X