Dead in the Water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dead in the Water

Just downloaded the latest version,big mistake. My solution is to return to an earlier Version, prior, that is to V.9321.Please advise how I may accomplish this. There is something missing from the software, attempted two downloads, results the same and yes I am the. administrator. All I request is to download another version. Many Thanks Managed to revert back to Version 9318 and I am now fully operational
    Last edited by jacobean; 11-08-2016, 09:55 PM. Reason: Problem resolved

Your solution is a poor one as time goes by that version won't be able to open new java protections better to post any crash logs and internal Fab logs so we can get the problem looked at and fixed by staff and so your fellow Fab user's can get the fix also by what you post.

Comment

Dead in the Water

Many thanks for your observation, of course you are right. The problem was not with DVD FAB. Unknown to me Microsoft had started a large update which interfered with my DVD FAB update. So I owe my friends a large apology and of course I shall complete the update now. Again, thanks for your advice. IF CBR 929 is reading this " I know I am stupid". Good to see you are still around and Super Moderating. JAK

Comment

Working...
      X