Central Intelligence won't burn to disc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Central Intelligence won't burn to disc

As stated in my other thread in the forum for 10003, I had the same issue with 9321. Wanted to attach the internal log for 9321.
    Last edited by 90312; 11-10-2016, 02:48 AM.

Theirs no log file in the upload.
    As stated in my other thread in the forum for 10003 what are you talking about here whats the problem????
    Last edited by 3dman; 11-10-2016, 02:27 AM.

Comment

I got this disc yesterday and it works fine in both versions 9 and 10 main movie and full disc to DVD-5. Post your internal_log and burn log for the problematic burn.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

My logs for your perusal:
        Attached Files

Albert Einstein

Comment

That's strange. I did go through the process of uploading the logs. Must have skipped a step? Trying again. Logs for 9321.
          Attached Files

Comment

The whole process works fine except when the burn to disc process took place. I kept getting a message saying that it couldn't be burned to disc and asked me to try again. I had a brand new blank disc in the tray. Even changed it out for another new disc. Still didn't work.

Comment

I have an idea if you want to try it, back it up to a folder on the HDD, close Fab and then reopen Fab and burn the folder to disc.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Intentions View Post
                The whole process works fine except when the burn to disc process took place. I kept getting a message saying that it couldn't be burned to disc and asked me to try again. I had a brand new blank disc in the tray. Even changed it out for another new disc. Still didn't work.
                Does your computer's dvd drives have the latest firmware update ??
                And what brand of blank disc's do you use.

Comment

Comparing logs:
                  Dark intentions log shows same disk same serial number as 91312's both are dvd's comparing apples to apples so far, windows version the same.
                  Cuda versions are different but no matter on copying.
                  Output size on 91312's log is different set at 4472 where Dark intentions seems standard default setting of 4300 with source size being the same at 5712 Dark intentions burned with default burner the VSO burn engine where as 91312's used img burn burner.

Recommendations based open comparing logs is for Dark intentions to try img burn burner its free and the best burner out their.And it would be of best interest to Fab if 91312 could burn the same disk with VSO burn engine to see if the VSO engine needs a fix.That's my opinion yours may differ.I keep re burnable disk for testing so it don't cost to try this i don't have this disk or I would do it myself.

Person observation on 91312's burn log (not that it mattered) setting was set for img burn for 12x got 8 x speed on burn with Ritec disks.

Comment

I'll try that but I rip from one optical drive and burn to another, I don't forsee a problem. More to follow:

Albert Einstein

Comment

As I suspected VSO burned the backup fine. I really think his optical drive is not flushing, same problem others have had, the reason for my suggestion. vso burn log attached:
                      Attached Files

Albert Einstein

Comment

Dark intentions:After looking at your burner drives firmware you just won the award of having the most out of date drive I ever seen.Your lite on drive is using firmware from 2010 (!0 full firmware updates behind) and worse yet is the Samsung drive 5 firmware versions out of date using firmware from 2008.

Please update these and try to burn again.
                        For Samsung:

For lite-on:

Don't loose power or cancel the updates once started and don't do anything else on the computer when updating and you should be fine.You will need to restart the computer after updating firmware for the drives the new firmware will be the firmware at the top of the list of firmware versions.You are using the oldest version for each drive at the bottom of the list of updates.

Comment

lmao! I had discovered that the drive was 10 years old after my last reply. So I went ahead and changed out the drive for a new one. No problems now.

Comment

Glad you got it sorted.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks, Me too.

Comment

Working...
                              X