Will Not Back-Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Not Back-Up

The movie 31 (A Rob Zombie Film) will not back up. Cannot get anything from it. It does play just fine on my DVD player.

It is a new copy protection. Please wait for a fix.

Comment

Still no update

Any idea when we will get the update for 31

Comment

Please post internal log, so we can check if there is a new protection.
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

See here - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=30288

Comment

Hi,

About the problem with DVD movie "31", please first download and install this version of Passkey: http://download.dvdfab.cn/testing/DV...2_14_10_29.exe

1. Go to Passkey Settings > DVD and uncheck the option "Enable Cloud Decryption Service".

2. Insert movie disc "31" to the drive and let Passkey detect and load it as source. After that, go to Settings>Info, find the drive where the disc is in, right click on the drive letter and then click "Save Info Files" which will automatically generate a .7z file and save it to Documents\DVDFab Passkey\Log, please send us the .7z file to help check the problem.

Thanks very much.

Regards,
            mona
            Attached Files

Comment

And this is the Fix !!!!

I hope we will see a fix in the form of a DVDFab update as we have in the past. I would like to know if this is the way all new copy protections are going to be handled?
              Thanks,
              Waiting for a real update !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
                Please post internal log, so we can check if there is a new protection.
                I posted the internal log on 12-20-2016 before this entry and no one replied to it.
                Last edited by j427982; 12-22-2016, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Hi,

We need some files to help us to check the problem. Please download the test version and export the source info. Many thanks!

- Please disable DVD Cloud Service in Common Settings -> DVD.
                  - Open the DVD disc and export the source info. Click the "i" icon to export the source info. See the attached pic.
                  - Attach the exported .7z file here.

Wilson
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 12-23-2016, 02:00 PM.
                  Please post your logs the default location is:
                  For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                  For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                  Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                  If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X