X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab6: will not Launch

DVDFab6 v6.2.1.8
    O.S.: Windows Vista Professional

I am a new user to DVDFab6, and I have successfully installed and registered DVDFAB, and when the dialogue asks to press the start DVDFab button. DVDFab does not launch; however an instance is listed in the "Start Task Manager" as a task that has been started.

I have had no help with the technical support team because all they say is uninstall and re-install the lastest version of DVDFAB. This is the latest version dangit.

So just for goodness sake, I uninstalled and reinstalled version 6.2.1.8 of DVDFAB6; this does not work. The application still does not launch. One thing I did notice is that DVDfab6 doesnt seem to fully uninstall; my preferences and key information are still present when I install the same version again. I'm assuming its grabbing this information from my registry.

Can someone help? Is there a driver conflict somewhere thats causing DVDFAB6 to not fully start eventhough it says it's started.
    Note: I am running as the Administrator so thats not the problem.
    Last edited by illiadk; 01-29-2010, 01:28 AM.

When you un installed DVDFab did you run Ccleaner and Advanced System Care after to get rid of the left over files. Both programs I mentioned have free versions. Also did you make sure your Anti-virus and firewall was off when you installed as they do sometimes interfere with installation of DVDFab same goes with UAC and Windows Defender

Comment

Working...
    X