I can't select new destination drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't select new destination drive

In the past I have been saving my ISO files to my default drive C. Recently I added another internal HD drive D. However when I run DVDFab on the bottom of the screen I am stuck with my old destination folder in C drive. There is NO OPTION to specify or change this "default" folder destination that I could find.

How can I direct the ISO files to a new folder on my new internal HDD D: ?

Please help.

Click on the folder in the screen shot when Fab is opened then select the new drive from the choices on the left that's it now it will appear in the output box and can even be changed back and forth with all the other selections in the pull down box.
    Attached Files

Comment

Not sure if it matters but I noticed that your screenshot is from ver. 10.0.2.2 whereas I only have ver. 9.3.2.2 which is supposed to be the official version.

Anyway if I click on the Folder when Fab is opened nothing happens. The folder you mentioned is not operational meaning not click-able. An error message comes up insisting that I "...load a source" first. It's only after I insert the DVD and after Fab spend a few minutes opening the DVD source that the Save To option box on the bottom becomes operational and click-able.

Alas I'm back to where I was before as the choice given to me is only ONE, the normal default choice on drive C that I always used before.

Comment

Click the folder after you select the source and browse to the save to location:
        Attached Files
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

I went ahead and downloaded the latest greatest version of DVDFab. Turned out to be ver. 10.0.3.6

BINGO! I was able to choose my destination folder at will.

Thank you all for your responses.

Comment

Working...
          X