This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P90x

I am trying to copy my version of P90X with DVDfab version 6.2.1.8. It will recognize that there is a DVD half of the time but will not copy. It only says that it can not perform this function. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Scott

As a new member with only one post, welcome to this forum.

You may have not yet read the "Forum Rules". Please take the time to do so and ensure that you comply with them.

Also ensure that you use common courtesy whilst on this forum and that means not hijacking someone else's thread.

Your post doesn't have enough meaningful information for us to be able to assist you. Please take the time to read the "Help Us Help You" threads which are linked in my signature below and come back and provide the required information.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

What is P90x????

Comment

Originally posted by sfrcpilot View Post
        What is P90x????
        The original petitions site, with millions of members and thousands of successful petitions. Create a free petition and tap into powerful tools to have real impact. Non-partisan and simply the best online activism tools.

??????

Comment

Yeah, I think these are poorly authored and pressed fitness videos.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

yeah i was able to back them up just fine awsome work out videos

Comment

Originally posted by bucknut937 View Post
              yeah i was able to back them up just fine awsome work out videos
              what program did you use. cause i have use dvdfab and xxxxxx both didn't work. it gets to about 3 mins left a message pops up.

thanks
              Last edited by Guest; 02-03-2010, 06:28 PM.

Comment

GregiBoy is probably right (poorly authored / bad pressing).

Is this dvd setup like an episode dvd? If so, try customize and pick just the episodes or workouts (whatever they are) and see if you can copy one to hard drive.

You can use this an process of elimination to get most of the dvd (maybe).

Comment

To be honest, who cares?

Comment

The reason I care is that I am set to deploy and do not want to take the discs along. My job entails saving lives and these work out tapes are a good release to all of the horrors that I see. I am sorry that you have such a narrow view.

Comment

Working...
                    X