This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M.J. this is it problems

I have similar problems with this new DVD. The first time I tried, it said it completed reading the DVD but when I copied it to my HDD it said it finished successfully, yet only 150MBs were written! Then, I tried again and again, and every time it got stuck in the reading of the DVD part. Occasionally it would stop reading, return to the main DVDFab screen and my DVD drive was GONE from the list of available drives, both within DVDFab AND in my PC in general (i.e. the Drive did not exist as a valid drive anymore in any program under Windows XP Pro, that I'm running!!!!)

Follow-up - Just tried again and this time while reading the DVD, it kicked my out of DVDFab altogehter AND I lost access to my DVD Drive as well!!!
    BTW, this is the Region 1 DVD (US).

Comment

Your post have been moved to a thread of your own.

Comment

Originally posted by vassiliadis View Post
        I have similar problems with this new DVD. The first time I tried, it said it completed reading the DVD but when I copied it to my HDD it said it finished successfully, yet only 150MBs were written! Then, I tried again and again, and every time it got stuck in the reading of the DVD part. Occasionally it would stop reading, return to the main DVDFab screen and my DVD drive was GONE from the list of available drives, both within DVDFab AND in my PC in general (i.e. the Drive did not exist as a valid drive anymore in any program under Windows XP Pro, that I'm running!!!!)
        Originally posted by vassiliadis View Post
        Follow-up - Just tried again and this time while reading the DVD, it kicked my out of DVDFab altogehter AND I lost access to my DVD Drive as well!!!
        BTW, this is the Region 1 DVD (US).
        I would say you have a computer problem as DVDFab does not cause this to happen. I would run a good malware program like Malwarebytes just to see what is on the computer

Comment

Working...
        X