This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just follow this tutorial and you should have better burns
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Thanks a lot for the info....

Comment

I have 2 burners and have it set up as suggested in the tutorial, and also only use verbatim DVD-r 16x. As Troy outlined in the tutorial every time I put one of these disc's in my drive it reads the Id written on the disc and always burns at 8x which is 1/2 of the max speed of my disc and have had excellent results.
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

i think putting the write speed to 4x did the trick.. I tried burning again I am Legend and it worked perfectly..
          im using the TDK Dual Layer 8X DVD+R 8.5gb because i havent seen these at 16x yet.
          I downloaded image burn but i havent is set up to work with dvdfab yet..Im still reading the tutorial link that you sent me.

Again thanks for the info

Comment

Your welcome glad I could help.

Comment

Working...
            X