X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen

Hello again,

Is anyone having a problem burning this movie? When I had the older copy of DVD fab 5 when I would put the disk in, Dvd Fab would show it as like 80GB on a DVD NOT blueray. Anyone have any clues on this?

This movie should be no problem to copy. Are you using paid version or free? If using free version please read this sticky As I have replied to your other post I suspect this is also a rental movie
    Last edited by CBR929; 02-03-2010, 02:31 AM. Reason: text
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Just recently burnt Disc 1 of a two disc set, Full Disc to D/L DVD 9.. No problems

Comment

The 2 Transformers movies work well. Same here burnt them on D/L DVD9 also

Comment

This movie I own. As far as the other one i do not own so I can see the rules on this. As far as my Copy of transformers which was purchased at best buy I seem to have the problem of it showing up as 80gb. I have the full(paid) version of 6.2.1.8. Has anyone seen any differences between widescreen or full screen or UR.

Comment

Try the latest beta version. This is always a good thing to try and make sure that Pathplayer is always enabled for this title.
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
            X