This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Key issues

I recently purchased DVDfab 6.2? anyway I put it on old computer and it worked for a few days, and the computer crashed. I bought a new computer and can not get the key code to unlock trail user version. I also bought the file mover at the same time. That shows as unlocked. I have tried the send key e-mail over the last 10 days and nothing comes. I have the key code, so even if it came probably would be the one I have, and it does not work.
    Any ideas?

Right click on the key and select properties. Check "opens with" and make sure it opens with DVDFab6, if not change to it. You should find it in C:\Program Files\DVDFab6\DVDFab6.exe
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

I had tried this as well. And I get "Thank you! The product will be restarted to enable the registered version." I hit OK and the program restarts. Still showing trial version, and still will not work.

Any other ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by jbunting View Post
        I had tried this as well. And I get "Thank you! The product will be restarted to enable the registered version." I hit OK and the program restarts. Still showing trial version, and still will not work.

Any other ideas?

Are you running the program and entering the key 'as administrator'??

That may fix your problem...

DC

Comment

Please try the steps outlined in this post EXACTLY and report back!!!!

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Fixed

That worked.

Thanks, John B.

Comment

Working...
            X