This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

program 6 no longer works

have 5232 and 6070 going if something doesnt work on 6 i just go to my permanent stand by 5232...tried to put engine from 5 to 6 but this does not work properly !

Originally posted by Jolly-Roger View Post
    have 5232 and 6070 going if something doesnt work on 6 i just go to my permanent stand by 5232
    what in v6 is not working? have you updated to 6.1.0.2 beta?

...tried to put engine from 5 to 6 but this does not work properly !
    please tell me your steps. others have confirmed the older VSO works for burning with newer dvdfab 6.

Comment

troy512 1] in6070..renamed vso eng by renaming .... .old 2]in 5232 click copy on vso eng 3]in6070 click paste + delete .... .old 4]reboot 5]run 6070 6]computer freezes up 7]uninstall 6070 8]reboot 9]run 5232 then this work as usual 10] run 6070 runs again in same way before attempted change.... any step by step u can add to improve will be appreciated !

Comment

As Troy asked, have you downloaded 6.1.0.5 Beta?
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

GregiBoy troy 512 asked what steps i took...i have replied to that both6070 +6105 rae newer 6 versions ?

Comment

What operating system are you running on and when does it actually freeze up? When you start the burn?

Have you tried using ImgBurn which is Troy's favourite burning engine?
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

please use ImgBurn

v5 VSO must not be compatible with v6 VSO.

VSO has made many changes. please use ImgBurn.

Please report any problems to the VSO support forum in Burning SDK sub-forum

Comment

GregiBoy

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                What operating system are you running on and when does it actually freeze up? When you start the burn?

Have you tried using ImgBurn which is Troy's favourite burning engine?
                hi thanks for your interest im using imgburn2440 freezes before i can load disc --------------!? furthers winxp home sp3 : 5232 : 6070 : nero7 essentials : windows office97: windows ie8 == have been using dvdfab products for more than 2yrs

Comment

ingburn version 2500 has been out for months [July] you might want to update from your version 2440
                  Last edited by Guest; 10-10-2009, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
                    ingburn version 2500 has been out for months [July] you might want to update from your version 2440
                    thanx for that but i did try it without improvement to my prob... btw if you are using it [2500 ] please check that it may have some flaws ? icant remem the thread but someone hinted at that..however as im not jnto blue rays it does noting extra for me

Comment

I have used version 2500 for my last 1213 burns without a problem. DVDs only.
                      Sorry I can't help with your problem.

Comment

progra 6 no longer works

Originally posted by Jolly-Roger View Post
                        thanx for that but i did try it without improvement to my prob... btw if you are using it [2500 ] please check that it may have some flaws ? icant remem the thread but someone hinted at that..however as im not jnto blue rays it does noting extra for me
                        hi Grunon, ill update to 2500...made mistake in my reply to u its 2430 which is flawed according to LUK ..thanx !

Comment

Working...
                        X