X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

double layer media help

Hello,
    I am having issues burning DVD's and need some help. (Side note: I am a little technologically challenged). I was using the free DVD Fab download which worked fine, but then downloaded the new version. It did not work and I ended up purchasing the DVD Fab program. It is still not letting me burn DVD's. I can burn the movie to a file on my computer, but I try to burn it to a DVD, it says:

Media instered in drive D: is single layer. Please insert a double layer media to start the write process.

What really confuses me is that movies that I have burned to a file on my computer with the previous version of DVD Fab still burn fine on my blank DVD's (using the new DVD Fab download). It is only the movies that I am now burning with this new version that don't work.

(I am using DVD+R discs.)

Before ripping make sure DVD5 is selected in the quality dropdown box.

Comment

Hi donan1212 and welcome,

W&B's advice should do the trick.

Ifr you still have problems, sometimes a picture (or 2 or 3...) is worth a 1000 words.
      See if the screenshots in these 2 post help:

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Thank you! It seems to be working.

Comment

Working...
        X