This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD will only play in computer

I use DVDFAB6.0 to back up my movies and all seems to go well. However, the copied DVD will not play in either my xbox 360 OR my Dvd player. It will only play in my computer. Are there some sort of settings that I need to change? This doesn't happen with all my dvd's only certain ones. Thanks for any help.

Can you post a log and more details.

Comment

And so you know I deleted your other thread on this same subject.

DO NOT double post. Read the forum rules.

Comment

Can you tell me how to get the log and post it? Thanks

Comment

The default location is:
          C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Just copy and paste it.
          If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Sorry for the delay in responding. When I opened up the "log" there was a lot of data in it so I had no way of knowing which set of info. pertained exactly to the burn that would not play in my dvd/xbox. So I cleaned it out, now empty, and the next time I have this problem that the dvd will only play in computer not xbox/dvd player, I will post the log right away so I can be sure I have the right one.

Can you provide me with some information (link in forums) as to how to interpret the info that is listed in the log? There were dates, and what if several dvds were backed up on one day? would that be listed? thanks for your help, appreciate it.

Comment

Each DVD is listed seperately with the name that showed up as the source when you backed it up as for links on how to interpret the logs we have none here as myself and the others I am sure learned how to read them from using DVDFab all the time

Comment

ok, well the next time it happens I will post the log. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X