This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Preview Window?

I have DVD Fab Platium 6.2.0.5 installed. I've burnt several movies DVD to DVD, Full Disc, without a problem, but I thought having the Preview checked, that I would be able to view the movie during the process, but I'm not. I know where it should be, and I know that I'm suppose to press the play button, but there's no button to press or anything for the matter of fact. Can someone explain if I'm doing something wrong? Thank you!

CaJazzman the preview window is for checking all your settings before the encoding and burning process as to get the result you wish to receive when done.
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CaJazzman View Post
      I have DVD Fab Platium 6.2.0.5 installed. I've burnt several movies DVD to DVD, Full Disc, without a problem, but I thought having the Preview checked, that I would be able to view the movie during the process, but I'm not. I know where it should be, and I know that I'm suppose to press the play button, but there's no button to press or anything for the matter of fact. Can someone explain if I'm doing something wrong? Thank you!

Please go to 'Common Settings' > 'Preview', and make sure Direct Show (and not internal) is the decoder, and DVDFab Video and Audio filters are used.

That should put preview on screen for you while you rip.

DC
      Last edited by DarthCopier; 02-12-2010, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Now I understand. I do have those settings set, as you said, but I thought that the preview would show during the complete process, but I now see that it will only show to view the way I have the settings setup. At least I hope that's how it works. Thank you!

Comment

And......... since you are several versions out of date you should update to the latest version.

Comment

I now have the latest version, but at this time I don't have anything to process. I will let ya'll know if this issue of mine continues. Thank you!

Comment

Unless they have changed it the preview window only works in the main movie mode at least the last time I used it that was the case
              Paid Not To Work
              US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
              Proudly Served On
              USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
              6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

Working...
              X