Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imgburn thinks it is bigger too (see screen shot 01). One thing that was interesting. Take a look at screen shots 2 and 3. They show nearly the same size when unchecking a 1hr 41min track (actually smaller when both are checked). Track 3 has only one audio track while track 1 has multiple, including director's cut. Also notice the total size burned and the size it is compressing to.

I will de-select track 3 and see whether that fits on a disc. If you see anything else I should try, please let me know. Thank you!
    Attached Files

Comment

Okay, I deselected track 3 and some of the deleted scenes and it seemed to work. Does this mean that DVDFab has difficulty computing how much of WOO fits on a disk?

Comment

not sure as your UPC is different than my DVD has. Also have you used the send INFO files option within DVDFab yet as it seems this is a problem DVD you have

Comment

I did use two different DVDs too, as I rented one just to make sure and it did the same thing ("disk too small"). I didn't try to rent again. AGJ, did yours work as a full copy?

Comment

I was a little busy with a few movies I picked up that are not due to be released for a few weeks but am testing mine right now and will post back when finished

Comment

Thanks. I am anxiously awaiting.. My main info file was attached with post 13. Let me know if you need any other files.

Comment

Same problem as you are getting with Pahtplayer enabled and disabled. I am trying now with a custom size of 4200
                Attached Files

Comment

Whew! I'm glad it's not just me..

Comment

When I did a custom size of 4200 the file was smaller so I am trying 4000mb now to see if that works but it brings the compression to 58% for FullDVD which sounds about right for this DVD so will post back when that done in about 20 minutes.

Comment

that did not work as well could always use a Double Layer DVD since DVDFab not compress enough to fit a Single Layer DVD

Comment

I actually customized the selection and omitted track 3 and the two remaining largest tracks and it fit at 78% compression. It still doesn't change that DVDFab is leading you astray. Is this a bug and if so, how do I report it without going through this all over again?

Comment

in common settings of DVDFab you have an option to send the info files to report problem DVDs such as this. Also in the message area of that you can give link to this thread as well

Comment

Thank you for helping me troubleshoot. I will report the problem and include my log files. I have been a user of DVDFab since before release 5 and am always extremely pleased with the conscientiousness of everyone involved to keep this as the best product out there. Thanks again everyone!!

Comment

Working...
                            X