This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PathPlayer Disabled?!?

I've checked the setting to always have PathPlayer enabled, and yet all the specific PathPlayer options (jump to..., skip..., etc...) are disabled (greyed out).

And the info report also says "PathPlayer Disabled", but when I check the settings, the obtion botton is still set to always have PathPlayer enabled...

What am I doing wrong???

Originally posted by Pistolprinsen View Post
    I've checked the setting to always have PathPlayer enabled, and yet all the specific PathPlayer options (jump to..., skip..., etc...) are disabled (greyed out).

And the info report also says "PathPlayer Disabled", but when I check the settings, the obtion botton is still set to always have PathPlayer enabled...

What am I doing wrong???

If you can, please send us a screen grab of the setting you are looking at that says 'Path Player Enabled'...if it actually is, the info shouldn't show 'Disabled'...

If you can't do a screen grab, please give us a blow-by-blow account of getting to the setting you are looking at.

DC

Comment

I have seen this before on my own system.
      Some movies show PP as disabled when it is in fact enabled.

This has never had any effect on the finished product but is strange for it to happen.

Comment

Screenshot attached...
        Attached Files

Comment

This has never had any effect on the finished product
          But it does!
          You can no longer change the playback order or remove the PGCs!

Comment

Well that movie was made like 20 years ago and does not require pathplayer to be enabled to remove the copy protection. Have you tried setting it to enable when necessary to see if those options are available? Does this movie actually have any PGCs to remove as I think it goes straight to the menu when the DVD is inserted. If you have PGCs in the actual movie part then those can not be removed since they are a part of the movie

Comment

I've experienced the same phenomonen on my system. I've found that if I click the removing menu box then unclick it, the pathplayer option are selectable again. weird, but doesn't do this with all discs.

Comment

Working...
              X