This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a little help please

I just got my computer back up and running and i was going to copy a movie i bought.

I believe i am using the iso burning engine and it just seems to be so slow, I know before hand I was using a different one and for the life of me I can not remember the name if any one has any others that are good please help

Shad

was it ImgBurn?
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

As my good pal Gregiboy mentioned...Img is the best choice.
      You only have two others that will integrate with Fab anyway...VSO (Fab's default burn engone) and Nero, which I believe will only create an .Iso image under certain circumstances, but I dunno for sure as I never use it
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Here ya go:

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDab to work together
        (download link is included...)

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Thank you

I believe it was Imgburn this VSO takes to long to me and thanks for all your help

cheers

Shad

Comment

We're happy to help.

Comment

You might also verify that your optical drive has not reverted to PIO mode somewhere along the way.
              How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
              Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
                You might also verify that your optical drive has not reverted to PIO mode somewhere along the way.
                That is my thought also. The VSO burner is only a few second slower than Imgburn in most cases.
                The advantage of Imgburn is not so much speed but quality and trouble free operation.

Comment

Working...
                X